יום חמישי, 14 בפברואר 2019

Something about Google


https://youtu.be/k3WyY_Zh2iA
click on this link and see a YouTube play about people who work on Google, every one of them is satisfied and tell his own story
You can do a lot of things with Google, not only search for something, you can work with your blogs, put an advertisement in your blog and even learn new things, in a school
To see the all universe is fun, and I like it
Here is my blog from Blogger' it belongs to Google and I write here what I want and what is interesting for me
I have more than one blog, but in this blog, I can put ads and maybe even profit from it
If it`ll happen I`ll write it for you to know
I can go back to a blog that was published and add more content
One thing I purchase on mine surfing the web is progress in the English language, now I don`t need to translate my posts into English by Google Translation, and I hope I do it well

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Embroidery from Pinterest

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AbuUWgQLlUSk-RrUuElBMECMbJXqwYdVXl6KVK-pz6-B6zMymZ6hs34/ Click on this link and see interesting broidery fr...